Job Description – Marketing Coordinator
Position: Marketing Coordinator
ProActive Legal is an Australian law firm best known for its work in immigration law, now has a Marketing Coordinator opportunity on a full-time basis who is experienced, attention to detail, and results-focused to support our day-to-day activity and campaigns. Reporting to the Marketing Director, you will work across digital content, integrated marketing campaigns, direct marketing, brand activities and events.
Salary Range: 45,000 – 65,000 Gross
- Liaise with practitioners writing content / copywriting for a variety of social/web channels.
- Assisting in selecting, and designing various marketing and promotional materials, including brochures, handouts, and social media content, e.g. graphic design (Canva, Adobe) & some website/blog styling (WordPress), social video posts (InShot, etc.)
- Assisting with google optimising and SEM etc.
- Assisting with the coordination of internal and external marketing events
- Prepare marketing activity reports and metrics for measuring program success
- Assisting with business development, managing relationships with partnerships
- Key administration tasks such as invoice management, sample coordination and marketing calendar management
- Excellent English language skills (good Chinese reading and writing skills)
- 2+ Year experience in a similar marketing role
- Systematic, organised, attention to detail and good work ethic
- An eagerness to learn, keen to dive into the deep end
- A working knowledge of digital media technologies
- Exposure to working with design & video
- Understanding of digital marketing practices including SEM, SEO, and FB ads
- Excellent communication skills
No CV Required Fast Interview via Chat
To apply for this job please visit grabjobs.co.