Prolife Foods Pty Ltd
Job Description – Merchandiser – Part-Time
Prolife Foods is an FMCG company specialising in an extensive range of products including dried fruit, nuts, confectionery and most recently, pet treats. Prolife Foods is an Australasian leader in the snack category holding business relationships with leading retailers across Australasia and are venturing further abroad as demand for our products continues to rise.
About the role:
Reporting to a Regional Manager, as a merchandiser you will:
- Ensuring your Bulk Food department is clean and appealing to the customers
- Follow Food Safety requirements so we are providing fresh product to our consumers
- Clean the bins, and there is a lot of cleaning, but this is the key to the success of our department
- Place orders
- Keep back of store area tidy
The hours for this role is 18 hours per week.
Skills & Experience:
- Experience in a similar role preferred but not essential!
- Ability to work independently
- Demonstrated superior customer service skills
- Reliability is a MUST
- Can-do attitude
- Must be vaccinated
- Monday to Friday shifts (no weekends!)
- Flexible start time
- Permanent position in an essential role
How to apply:
If you think you would be a great fit all you have to do is click APPLY!
To apply for this job please visit grabjobs.co.